Quotes may be obtained through a couple of different methods. The quickest and most widely used method is e-mail. E-Mail a file of your drawing to email@example.com, or use our online contact form. The preferred file formats are listed below with most preferred being listed first and so on.
Required Quote Information
- Auto Cad -.dxf,.dwg file formats
- Adobe Portable Document File (.pdf)
- Artwork can be .tif, .gif, .jpeg files and others Image Files (.jpg)
- Quotes may also be obtained if the drawing is simple, by faxing
- Dimensional drawing. Our fax number is 044-26252703.
Whether e-mailing or faxing, the following information needs to be provided to ensure a quick quote turnaround.
- Type of Material
- Material Thickness
- Quantity required
Quotes will be faxed or e-mailed back in Word Perfect format with a proposal number.
Once a quote is accepted, we require a Purchase Order number be faxed or e-mailed to confirm job acceptance. Jobs can be turned around in one to two days, however ALIND prefers a one week lead time depending on size and our current work load.